Thursday, April 26, 2018

Comey's Town Hall Questions And Answers Paraphrased

-Why did you ruin the election for Hillary and not for Trump? It was Obama's fault
-Why didn't you tell the people about Trump being under investigation? It was Obama's fault
-Hillary investigation; Why did you make decisions based on polls? The FBI is too moral to follow the polls
-You said Hillary had better values, do you still believe that? Yes
-Do you think Hillary would have fired you? Nope, never thought of it.
-How would you describe Trumps leadership? Unethical
-Does Trump need to be told he is great? Yes, all of the time.
-Have you ever seen Trump Laugh? No, he is too insecure to laugh. I know because I researched it on youtube.
-Does Trump hate law enforcement. Yes, the deep state doesn't exist
-What is your nickname for Trump? I respect the office too much. I am too moral to stoop that low.
-Are you a coward for not standing up to Trump? That is an unfair question
-You were a bully when young, what did you learn? It was the fault of crowd mentality
-What is collusion? Collusion is not a thing. I never heard of the word until the election
-Did Trump collude? I am not sure
-Did Trump obstruct? Yes
-What do you think about the mean republicans who won't protect Mueller? The truth will prevail
-Can Gulianni work out an agreement? Mueller is too moral of a person.
-Are we in a second cold war? Russia attacked our election
-Was it legal for you to leak? I won't talk about my legal problems
-Gun Control? This presidency is a forest fire, It was basically Trumps fault
-A serial rapist tried to kill you; How did you survive? Due to my amazing talking skills I convinced him not to kill us. He then escaped and the cops never found him.
-What was your favorite class? It was called death
-If people voted for an inconvenient president why did you care? The people were wrong, The military didn't want tax cuts. People gave up their morals for tax cuts.
-Your moral high ground on torture, did you support it. No, I begged Bush and he wouldn't listen to me.
-What attracted you to the Republicans? I am embarrassed and ashamed of the republicans, They traded their morals for tax cuts. My Grand-kids will know I cared more about morals than tax cuts.
-Can you reconcile with the President? He needs to change and stop attacking the morally superior FBI
-I am a young voter that knows nothing. How do I know who to trust? We need you during this forest fire.
-Did your book lead to division? No, my book connects people together
-Who should we trust; Your book or Trump- I was bullied as a kid, I am consistent
-What do you regret the most? Poland
-Will you run for President- No, I am too moral
-How does your family make you great? My family is the best
-What does your family think of Trump? Obama would have never treated me this way. I am ashamed of republicans.
- Is attacks on you an attack on America- Yes, I represent America's soul. My values are superior.

-BOB


No comments:

Post a Comment